- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Occupation and company details
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Other information relevant to the purchase of products and/or services including credit or debit card details
Ergo Computing may use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and administration
- To improve its products and services
- Send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- Provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- Provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Ergo Computing develop their Website and services. Ergo Computing may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- Use the information to customise the Website according to your interests
- For the purpose of compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- To process payment for the purchase of products and/or services
If you have supplied contact details Ergo Computing may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
The internet is not a secure medium. Ergo Computing is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and IP addresses
On this Website Ergo Computing uses a bespoke tracker tool to identify measure and analyse information on visits to the Website. To that effect we use your IP address (a series of numbers that identifies a computer on the internet) to collect, among other things, internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer. We will not use the data to identify you personally.
This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Ergo Computing does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Ergo Computing cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you are a client or you have previously asked Ergo Computing UK Ltd for information on our products or service, Ergo Computing UK Ltd may send you information on our range of products by e-mail or direct mail, unless you have asked Ergo Computing not to do so.
If the reason you have given Ergo Computing personal information is to receive e-mail information from them, Ergo Computing will continue to provide this information by e-mail unless you ask them not to do so.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails or direct mail from Ergo Computing, please contact our Marketing team at email@example.com or write to them at:
Ruddington Fields Business Park
Tel: 01159 144 144 (international +44 113 243 4931)
Ergo Computing will only disclose your personal information to other people or organisations if we have: (i) obtained your consent to do so; (ii) if those people or organisations are members of Ergo Computing International or are providing a service to us; or (iii) in exceptional circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Ergo Computing UK Ltd will only hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Ergo Computing UK Ltd holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Contracts team at the above address. If you believe that any information Ergo Computing UK Ltd holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Contracts at Ergo Computing UK Ltd at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.