The challenge for Public Sector organisations such as NHS trusts, education establishments and Local Authorities to deliver excellent value to service users, whilst making cost efficiencies, is a long standing one.
In addition, the Public Sector faces significant pressures in an age of austerity. With ever increasing demands, challenging budget cuts are shaping the Public Sector’s IT strategy. Whilst it is widely recognised that technology can make public services more accessible and enable more efficient use of resource, choosing the right IT infrastructure is challenge facing many public sector organisations.
With the continued shift to delivering locally focused services online, IT infrastructure is becoming an increasingly significant area for consideration for local and central government. Cutting-edge technologies such as the Cloud can help optimise services, better manage tax and revenue, documents and record storage and future-proof council services. Working in partnership with you, our specialists can specify, integrate and install your IT infrastructure that best meet your requirements and budgets. We offer a wide range of services to Local and Central Government.
- Office 365 – Access to your office on the move.
- Agile and Mobile working devices – Tablets, Microsoft Surface, OEM devices, HP and Dell devices.
Desktop & Servers:
- Tier one relationships with Dell, HP, Lenovo, Fujitsu and ASUS.
- Bespoke build from our own UK based manufacturing facility.
- Full AV room fit outs
- Microsoft Surface Hub – Full collaboration suite in one device.
- Supply of rugged tablets, laptops and hybrid devices, Ideal for field workers in challenging environments.
- Partners with Durabook, Dell and HP.
Support Services / Professional Services:
- Advice and consultancy around the Microsoft stack.
- Hardware support services on either an annual or PAYG basis.
- Expert advice of transition to Cloud based services.
Call us today for a no-obligation chat and let us help you understand how Ergo Computing can help. Our number is 0115 9 144 144 or email us email@example.com and one of our specialists will contact you.