NHS and Healthcare
The challenge for Public Sector organisations such as NHS trusts, education establishments and Local Authorities to deliver excellent value to service users, whilst making cost efficiencies, is a long standing one.
In addition, the Public Sector faces significant pressures in an age of austerity. With ever increasing demands, challenging budget cuts are shaping the Public Sector’s IT strategy. Whilst it is widely recognised that technology can make public services more accessible and enable more efficient use of resource, choosing the right IT infrastructure is challenge facing many public sector organisations.
The push towards ‘fully digital hospitals’, and the drive to improve patient care through innovative, technology-based solutions is impacting on health care in new and exciting ways. The correct IT infrastructure can lead to better cost-efficiencies and working in partnership with you, our specialists can specify, integrate and install your IT infrastructure that best meet your requirements and budgets. We offer a wide range of services to NHS Trusts and the Healthcare sector.
- Office 365 – Access to office on the move
- Agile and Mobile working devices – Tablets, Microsoft Surface, OEM devices, HP and Dell devices.
Desktop and Servers:
- Tier one relationships with Dell, HP, Lenovo, Fujitsu and ASUS.
- Bespoke build from our own UK based manufacturing facility.
- Full AV room fit outs
- Microsoft Surface Hub – Full collaboration suite in one device
- Supply of rugged tablets, laptops and hybrid devices, Ideal for field workers in challenging environments.
- Partners with Durabook, Dell and HP.
- Specialist tablets aimed at the medical market, with wipe-able under infection control procedures.
Support & Professional Services:
- Advice and consultancy around the Microsoft stack.
- Hardware support services on either an annual or PAYG basis.
- Expert advice of transition to cloud based services.
Health Focused Solutions:
- Trolley solutions for healthcare.
- Bedside pharmacy.
- Information kiosks.
- Supporting way finding.
- Patient check-in.
Call us today for a no-obligation chat and let us help you understand how Ergo Computing can help. Our number is 0115 9 144 144 or email us email@example.com and one of our specialists will contact you.