Ergo Computing UK Ltd is part of the VIP Computer Group. This privacy statement will explain how our organisation uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ergo Computing UK Ltd collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address details etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ergo Computing UK Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or use a ‘contact us’ form on the website.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Request a quote for goods or a service.
How will we use your data?
Ergo Computing UK Ltd collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Provide you with a quote for goods/services.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Ergo Computing UK Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• VIP Computer Group
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at a datacentre in ‘London/UK’
Ergo Computing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• VIP Computer Group
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ergo Computing UK Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Ergo Computing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ergo Computing UK Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ergo Computing UK Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ergo Computing UK Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ergo Computing UK Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ergo Computing UK Ltd’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ergo Computing UK Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: 01159 144 144
Or write to us: Ergo Computing UK Ltd, Unit 1, Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Ergo Computing UK Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Ergo Computing UK Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01159 144 144
Or write to us at: Ergo Computing UK Ltd, Unit 1, Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
Ergo Computing UK Ltd, Unit 1, Wheatcroft Business Park, Landmere Lane, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DG
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk